The CollectionSpace information architecture supports easy access to records related to the record a user is working with via a tab structure. When a user enters a record of any kind, s/he will have access to a Primary Tab and a series of Secondary Tabs. From the Secondary Tabs, the user may see and edit related record information.
- The main record a user is working on is labeled the Primary Record
- The right sidebar includes only information relevant to the Primary Record
|To view, edit, or create a new Related record of any type, choose that record type from the + Related menu next to the Primary Record tab|
From the Secondary Tab, a user may:
- View a list of all Related records of a specific type
- View or edit the data for all Related records
- Remove the relationship between two records
- To remove the relationship among multiple records, select the desired related record checkboxes in the related record list, and then select the Unrelate button above the list.
- Add a relationship to an existing record
- Create a new related record