Web-based collections management software for museums and more
CollectionSpace is a dynamic community of professionals working in the arts, humanities, social, and natural sciences. We collaborate to design, develop, and share a community-supported platform for collections information management that: supports traditional collections management activities; enables the integration of emergent and dynamic new technologies into the information ecologies of museums; and is an effective and affordable alternative to one-off applications developed in-house and proprietary offerings. CollectionSpace is freely distributed under the ECLv2 license.
What are you looking for?
- For the active workspace of the CollectionSpace program team, including functionality requirements, technical architecture discussions, and quality assurance tests - you’re in the right place!
- For general information about CollectionSpace, its features and functionality, and to see a list of current users, please visit www.collectionspace.org
- For documentation for staff users (e.g. the user manual) and developers (how to install and configure CSpace), please visit the Documentation space.
- For our bug tracker and agile release board, please visit issues.collectionspace.org
- Not sure? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documentation for installing and configuring CollectionSpace.
|User manual||Manual for end (staff) users of CollectionSpace.|
|All CSpace schema||View data maps for all currently available procedures and profiles.|
|Quality assurance home||Learn more about QA and view a list of all QA tests.|
|Roadmap||View the current roadmap for the Program|